Holiday hustle and bustle at the end of the year who wants to worry about putting their home on the market?
Here are a few good reasons of why you should.
1. Your home is "pre-staged”, Decorated and festive homes feel warm and cozy helping potential buyers make an emotional connection to your home.
2. Motivated Buyers, who has time to tackle the Christmas shopping mall madness AND look for a house? Majority of buyer’s home shopping during the holidays are serious.
3.Less Competition, Fewer listings come on the market during the last month of the year. Fewer homes on the market and serious buyers mean more money and a faster sale for your home. Get your house sold before the New years listing rush.
4. More Time to view, many people take time off during the holidays, which means more free time to view your home.
5. Relocation Buyers, people looking to relocate by the beginning of the year are in a time crunch and need to buy asap!
6. Tax advantages, Buyers will want faster closings to wrap things up by the end of the tax year or early next year.
Call today for a Competitive Market Evaluation (604) 535 7653 or firstname.lastname@example.org